Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pirelli Diablos Vs Angels

I have used both Pirelli Diablo And Angels and they are both excellent quality. The Street Triple originally came with Diablos and I was impressed with the quality. I was able to feel the bike holding on to the road and sticking like super glue. I did some aggresive riding in some back-roads and the Diablos delivered nicely. The only problem I had was that the Diablo wore out a little too fast for me. I bought two more sets of Diablos before I swtiched to Angels GT. Angels GT are perfect for the style of riding I do. I ride mostly in the city and with a passenger during the weekends. Angels GT are excellent for highway/in town riding and they still have the aggresive look. They stick and deliver with no problem. They also last a lot longer than the Diablos. My veredict: Angels GT over Diablos for my style of riding. If I was to tale the bike to the track then I would go with Diablos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment